It’s the vision of the company to enable people to lead a healthy, good quality life not only in the field of life sciences but also to explore what is more relevant for the sustainability of this Mother Earth.
The company has therefore heavily invested in ensuring clean energy. The company has more than 15MW of windmills situated across the country. In addition to this, the company has 1MW solar plant in Barmer, Rajasthan as well.
The windmills of the company are located as follows:
- Harshnath, Sikar in Rajasthan (0.8MW)
- GIM-II in Karnataka (0.8MW)
- Rajkot in Gujarat (0.8MW)
- Kita in Rajasthan (0.8MW)
- Osiyan in Rajasthan (1.5MW)
- Rathkuria in Rajasthan (1.25MW)
- Ratan ka Bass in Rajasthan (2.1MW)
- Garora in Madhya Pradesh (3MW)
- Hatuniya in Madhya Pradesh (3MW)
- Paruthiyur in Tamil Nadu (2.1MW)
All of these windmills are managed by the respective windmill turbine manufacturers.
The company was awarded 1MW bid to setup solar power plant under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM). The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) is a combined mission of both the Government of India and State Governments to promote solar power in India.
In addition to this, the company also has 280Kw Solar plant on the rooftop of manufacturing premises at Jaipur. The energy generated is used by the company itself. Any excess generated units are injected back into the grid.